Phoenix Fire Amateur Boxing Club
Fun and safe boxing sessions for male and female participants. Excellent for fitness, confidence and respect values.
- For males and females, beginners to experienced boxers aged 7+ (Fun Box suitable for 5+)
- Learn an Olympic sport in a safe, friendly environment with qualified, CRB checked coaches including an England coach
- Become fitter, faster and stronger through pad work, skipping, bag work and more
- Train to compete in local, national and international competitions or just train for fun and fitness!
Please see separate entry for Fun Box, a class for 5 - 10 year olds
Who to contact
Where to go
- Warrington Fire Station
- WA2 8HH
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Mondays and Thursdays 6pm - 7pm
- £2.50 per session, £1.50 per session (juniors and young people in education and unemployed)
- Age ranges
- 7 - 14 years
- Referral required
- Local/National Service?