Ask, Listen, Act - working together to inform the provision of SEND support for children after the COVID-19 pandemc
Are you a parent/carer of a child with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in the UK?
- Tell us how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted on you and your child.
- Tell us what worked well and what more needs to be done for your child with SEND.
What will it involve?
- The views of parents of children with SEND and their children aged 5-15 years.
- The survey will take about 20-25 minutes to fill out.
- There are lots of different ways in the survey for children with SEND to share their views.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Dr Emma Ashworth at E.L.Ashworth@ljmu.ac.uk
Who to contact
Time / date details
- Time of day