Burtonwood Community Primary School
OUR SCHOOL VISION
- We have a learning culture that constantly strives for excellence.
- We will respect and support each other in a warm and welcoming community.
Our school offers a broad and balanced curriculum including:
- Day and residential visits
- Excellent ICT facilities
- Visiting artists, musicians and theatre groups
- Themed weeks - e.g. science, art, history
Our school has:
- A rural location and extensive grounds
- A heated outdoor swimming pool
- A school minibus
- Walled garden
- Wildlife areas
- A supportive Parents, Teachers and Friends Association
- Strong community links
- Family assemblies
- Courses for parents and carers
- Open evenings
Information taken from Burtonwood Community Primary School website.
Extended services are additional services and activities offered by schools to pupils, their families and the community. These services often take place outside of normal school hours and can include access to childcare, sports activities and support for learning. Find out what might be on offer and get information about possible costs and financial help.
Childcare provision related to this school
- Fun 4 Kids
Please see separate entry under 'childcare' for more details.
- Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Please contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington, including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups, leisure activities and much more.....
Other Useful contacts
School admissions: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/schools
WBC School admissions, transport and pupil services team: 01925 446226
Who to contact
Where to go
- Burtonwood Community Primary School
- WA5 4AQ
- Local/National Service?
The school is currently a one form entry co-educational Community Primary School. Our aim is to ensure that your child enjoys an exciting curriculum, which provides high quality learning experiences for your child to excel in every subject.
- Contact Name
- Joanne Hughes (SENDCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 224072
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 5-11 - Primary