St Alban's Catholic Primary School
St. Albans is a school that values standards and achievement.
We are extremely proud of all that goes on here. The children at St.Albans are supported in their learning by dedicated staff, governors and parents.
Information taken from St Alban's Catholic Primary School website.
Extended Services through schools
Extended services are additional services and activities offered by schools to pupils, their families and the community. These services often take place outside of normal school hours and can include access to childcare, sports activities and support for learning. Find out what might be on offer and get information about possible costs and financial help.
Childcare provision related to this school
- St Alban's Catholic Primary (N)
- Little Treasures Out of School Club
- The Coonect Club (Bewsey)
Please see separate entry under 'nursery' for more details.
- Please see separate entry under 'childcare' for more details.
- Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Please contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington, including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups, leisure activities and much more.....
Other Useful contacts
School admissions: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/schools
WBC school admission, transport, & pupil services team: 01925 446226
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Albans RC Primary School, 84
- WA5 0JS
- Local/National Service?
We are a Voluntary Aided one form entry Mainstream Catholic Primary School with Nursery Provision for 3 year olds. We have an on-site Breakfast Club from 8am and links to a local after school club.
Not all toilets are accessible but we do have a disabled toilet facility.
- Contact Name
- Mr A O'Callaghan (SENDCO)
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 632128
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
11-16 - Secondary
Preparation for adulthood
5-11 - Primary
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How accessible is the setting/school/college environment?
- How will the setting/school/college prepare and support my child/young person to join the setting/school/college or the next stage of education and life?