Bridgewater Community Dental Service Oral Health Improvement Teams
The role of Oral Health Improvement is to promote important evidence based oral health messages to groups in the community.
Some of the programmes include:
- Supervised Toothbrushing in early year settings and reception classes
- Toothbrush/toothpaste distribution scheme for school aged children
- Tasty Tuck Award for Primary Schools
- Training for early years staff, health visiting teams, school health advisors, nursing and care staff.
The team also attend and support a number of local and national campaigns, and community based events throughout the year.
How can people access the service?
Teams are based in Stockport, Trafford and Warrington.
Services can be contacted by telephone or e-mail using the contact details below.
Where is the service offered?
We offer our Oral Health Promotion service in the following locations:
- early years settings
- children’s centres
- community based locations
- adult learning establishments
- nursing and care homes
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre
- WA1 1UG