Carewatch Home Care
Our Warrington home care service is flexible, and tailored to suit the needs of the individual we are supporting. We also work with friends, family, and other services to ensure a whole person approach is taken. We help with:
- Personal hygiene; washing/showering/bathing
- Personal appearance; skin care/hair care
- Getting up and dressed in the morning
- Getting changed and settled for the evening
- Managing incontinence/commode
Practical Support Around the Home
- Cleaning and tidying
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Help managing medicines
- Grocery Shopping
- any other light domestic duties
We also help with getting out and about for appointments, and social activities.
Who to contact
- Carewatch website
Where to go
Units 3 & 4
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please contact us directly.
- Local/National Service?