Sankey Valley St James' C E Primary School
We are a Church of England Primary School and as such The Christian Values are fundamental to all we do in school. Taken from the school website for futher information please visit the website
By 2010, all children and families should have access to a range of extended services in and around their school. While many schools may choose to develop an even richer mix of services and activities, the core offer for mainstream and special schools is:
- Primary schools provide access to high-quality childcare, 8am-6pm, five days a week, 48 weeks a year, in accordance with their communities' needs, combined with a varied menu of activities (study support) to enhance achievement and broaden interests
- Secondary schools provide access to a varied menu of study support and enrichment activities, which provide fun and stimulating activities for young people, as well as a safe place to be
- Schools provide access to parenting support, including information sessions for parents of pupils joining reception and on transfer to secondary school; signposting to national and local sources of information, advice and support; access to parenting groups using structured, evidence-based parenting programmes; and family learning sessions to allow children to learn with their parents, where consultation has shown there is a demand
- Swift and easy access: working closely with other statutory services and the voluntary and community sector, schools ensure that children with additional needs are identified as early as possible, and are well supported through integrated working with other services
- Schools ensure they provide community access to appropriate facilities, such as ICT suites, sports and arts facilities, and also provide access to adult learning
Childcare provision related to this school
Connect Club Out of School Care
Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Please contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington, including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups, leisure activities and much more.....
Other Useful contacts
School admissions: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/schools
WBC school admissions ,transport & pupil service team: 01925 446226
(Sections of this information is based on text kindly provided by the DFE)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Sankey Valley St. Jame's CE Primary School
- WA5 1XE