Mayfield Homecare Services
Mayfield Homecare has been established with a quality-orientated approach. With over 28 years of experience, we ensure there is a high degree of quality care given to users which is continuously reviewed through staff training and customer feedback.
We understand the importance of ensuring service users are given the personal and professional care needed to ease the demands and stress on family members. This is why we carefully match the carer to the service user.
Monitoring client satisfaction is considered to be an important indicator as to whether Mayfield Homecare is achieving its aims and objectives. We aim to deliver a quality home care service whilst meeting every individual service user requirements.
Mayfield Homecare can assist in a number of packages to accommodate you, some of these include:
- Home help service
- Personal care, support and companionship.
- Personal Assistance including holiday, sickness and maternity cover
- Help & advice on personal budgets
- Domestic work, cleaning, washing, ironing, and shopping
- All staff fully vetted, DBS checked and insured
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Caring for people whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
- Services for everyone
- Substance misuse problems
Who to contact
Where to go
84, Sankey St
- WA1 1SG
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please contact us directly