Alderman Bolton Primary School
Alderman Bolton Primary School is a community school for children of five to eleven years of age. There is also a nursery as part of our Foundation Stage, which offers part-time education to children who are between three and a half and four years old. The children come from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds. Wherever possible, the school will accommodate children with disabilities. We value children in their own right and show respect for their values and religious beliefs.
Parents/ Carers who are considering applying for a place at the school are welcome to visit by appointment.
Information taken from Alderman Bolton Primary School
Extended services through schools
Extended services are additional services and activities offered by schools to pupils, their families and the community. These services often take place outside of normal school hours and can include access to childcare, sports activities and support for learning. Find out what might be on offer and get information about possible costs and financial help.
Childcare provision related to this school
- Alderman Bolton Community Primary (Nursery)
Please see separate entry under 'nursery' for more details.
- Alderman Bolton Breakfast Club
- Westy Wasps Out of School Club
- Please see separate entry under 'childcare' for more details.
- Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington, including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups, leisure activities and much more.....
Other Useful contacts
School admissions: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/schools
WBC school admissions, transport and pupil service team: 01925 446226
Who to contact
Where to go
Alderman Bolton Primary
- WA4 1PW
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday (approx.) 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Local/National Service?
Alderman Bolton Community Primary School is a school in Latchford, Warrington. Foundation Stage has provision for 2 year olds, morning and an afternoon Nursery and Reception. Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Provision.
- Contact Name
- Miss G Newall (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 633262
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 5-11 - Primary
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How does the setting/school/college know if children/young people need extra help and what should I do if I think my child/young person may have special educational needs?
- What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had? Are any being trained currently?
- How will my child/young person be included in activities outside this classroom including school trips?
- How accessible is the setting/school/college environment?
- How will the setting/school/college prepare and support my child/young person to join the setting/school/college or the next stage of education and life?
- How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive?