Healthwatch Warrington is an independent consumer champion for health and social care services.
Healthwatch give children, young people, adults and older people a powerful voice - making sure their views and experiences are heard by those who run, plan and regulate health and social care services.
Healthwatch Warrington will:
- Provide people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services.
- Gather the views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered.
- Influence the way services are designed and delivered based on evidence from those who use services.
- Have the power to enter and view adult health and social care services to get a feel for how they are delivered.
- Offer a free and independent advocacy service to anyone wishing to complain about any part of their NHS treatment or care.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Gateway
89, Sankey Street
- WA1 1SR