Penketh High School
Our school will be a vibrant and enterprising hub for a community where high quality learning and thriving cultural and sporting activity will be enjoyed. Our school will offer an open and collaborative culture built on a willingness to listen to and involve all stakeholders. We will develop dynamic partnerships that create and enhance opportunities for our young people so that they have the best possible preparation for becoming active and responsible citizens of the future.
We want to see all our young people:
- Inspired to value learning and personal growth
- Equipped with the skills for lifelong learning
- Encouraged, through challenge and support, to be the best they can be
- Developing high self-esteem, resilience and perseverance
- Valuing participation and celebrating individual and collective achievement
- Expressing talents in creative, enterprising, sporting and cultural activities
- Thriving as active, responsible citizens within our local, national and global communities
- Achieving success
Information taken from Penketh High School website.
Extended Services through schools
Extended services are additional services and activities offered by schools to pupils, their families and the community. These services often take place outside of normal school hours and can include access to childcare, sports activities and support for learning. Find out what might be on offer and get information about possible costs and financial help.
Childcare provision related to this school
Fun Out of School Club
Please see separate entry under 'childcare' for more details.
Childminders also provide out of school care and some may have specified they pick up/drop off from this school.
Please contact the Families Information Service for more details.
For more detailed information of childcare linked to this school please contact the Families Information Service, who can offer comprehensive up to date information on registered childcare in Warrington including childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, out of school and holiday clubs, carer & toddler groups etc.
Other Useful contacts
School admissions: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/schools
WBC school admission, tranpsort & pupil support team: 01925 44626
Who to contact
Where to go
Penketh Community High School
- WA5 2BY
- Local/National Service?
Penketh High School prides itself on offering an inclusive learning environment that endeavours to ensure all pupils have the opportunity to achieve their potential outcomes.
Not all toilets are accessible.
Not all teaching areas are accessible.
- Contact Name
- Emma Ogg
- Contact Telephone
- 01925 722298 ext.278
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 11-16 - Secondary
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- What support will there be for my child's/young person's overall well being?
- What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the setting/school/college?