Woodleigh Residential Care Home
Woodleigh is a 39 bed residential care home that provides residential, respite and specialist dementia care for older people.
We provide high quality care for people who need support with daily living activities. A sense of belonging is fundamental to our goals and each household unit offers a warm, comfortable shared living experience. The service and the homely environment is designed for people to maintain their independence, achieve their goals and to build on meaningful and long term relationships with other residents.
Our aim is to provide high quality care enabling people to live as independently as possible, maintain personal relationships and continue to access the community. We are committed to be sensitive to the different ethnic, cultural and spiritual needs. To protect and enable people to exercise their rights, to listen to, respect and respond to people’s views and comments.
Staff are committed and trained to deliver care tailored to an individual needs and preferences. Staff are here to make people’s lives easier.
- Communal shared living for 8-10 people with kitchen facilities.
- Outdoor come indoor seating area through the middle of Woodleigh.
- Small separate garden areas.
- Comfortable bedrooms with washing and ensuite facilities.
- Accessible bathing facilities both level access showers and specialist baths.
- 24hr response from trained support staff.
- Access to a hairdresser.
Some Leisure activities at Woodleigh include:
- Live music.
- Exercise classes.
- Arts & Crafts.
- Film nights.
- Themed parties
- Coffee mornings/Afternoon teas.
- Reminiscence sessions.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Woodward
- Contact Position
- Registered Manager
- 01925 235237
Where to go
- WA5 9RJ
- Local/National Service?