The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration service (ACAS)
ACAS provides free and impartial information and advice to employers and employees on all aspects of workplace relations and employment law. We support good relationships between employers and employees. But when things go wrong we help by providing conciliation to resolve Disputes and problems at work.
We are often contacted to provide advice and support in the following areas:
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Pay deductions
- Working hours
- Terminating employment - notice periods and pay
- Zero hours contracts
- Equality and discrimination
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
Who to contact
- 0800 144 4050/0300 123 1100
- Local/National Service?