Carers UK information and support
Crossroads Together is a specialist charity with 25 years experience that offers the very best service to unpaid carers and the people they care for. We work across Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Shropshire. Our highly trained staff provide an unsurpassed service that provides care at home for people at any age, enabling them to live as independently as possible in their own homes. We can provide vital information and guidance to all unpaid carers. This covers a range of subjects including:
- Benefits and financial support
- Your rights as a carer in the workplace
- Carers' assessments and how to get support in your caring role
- Services available to carers and the people you care for
- How to complain effectively and challenge decisions
If you feel you need help in these areas, or want to ask a question that might be helpful to you with your caring, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
Telephone: 0333 323 1990
Who to contact
Time / date details
- Session Information
24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Local/National Service?