Cheshire Autism Practical Support Ltd
ChAPS was started in April 2010 by three parents who all have children on the spectrum. As of 1 January 2013, we are now a limited company and registered charity. We work very hard to provide what we do because we know how important you find the information and services available, they are essential to the future well-being of your children.
Cheshire Autism Practical Support
Below is a list of advice, practical support and services that we offer across Cheshire for all families whether you have a diagnosis, or not.
- Monthly parents meetings.
- Positive parenting courses helping with behaviour, anxiety etc
- Activities for children and young people in Halton and Cheshire
- Facebook with lots of chat, support and advice.
- Intensive social skills classes for children.
- Annual conference in November.
- Annual Party in the Park Information Day in August with 40 autism specific services.
- Website full of information for parents and professionals.
- Social events for adults on the spectrum.
- Counselling for parents and people on the spectrum.
- Personalised supported employment.
- Employability qualifications.
- The Autism Criminal Justice Forum, Attention Card and Autism Code Keyring.
- Social skills and independence training for adults.
We provide a range of activities and events - please refer to the attached entries for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Cheshire Autism Practical Support Ltd
Po Box 155
- WA6 1BW
- Local/National Service?