The Prince's Trust
The Team programme is a 16 week course delivering the Prince's Trust qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills. The Team programme helps young people with their personal & social development to increase confidence & self esteem.
The Team programme helps young people aged 16-25:
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Up to 5 weeks of work placement
- Develops/improves employment & job search skills, gain/develop interview skills, update CV's and Complete application forms
- Uncover hidden talents
- Assume some responsibility for tasks
- Develop team-working and communication skills
- Gain awareness of their local community and how they can contribute to it
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
During the 16 weeks of the programme, team members will:
- Spend a week away at a residential activity centre to develop Team Work and Independent Living skills
- Undertake a project based in their local community
- Complete work placements
- Participate in a team challenge, involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation, during which they recount their experiences
Who is eligible?
Young people aged 16 – 25: Especially if they are part of The Trust’s other target groups, which are: people leaving care, young offenders, educational underachievers and the long term unemployed.
The Team programme is delivered by Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside in partnership with West Lancashire College.
Please find attached information for the Team Programme.
When does the team start?
We run three cohorts each year, which start in January, May and September. Please contact us for exact dates.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Quaker Friends Meeting House
- WA1 2NR
Located in Warrington town centre so can be easily accessed by local transport.
- Age ranges
Services are available for individuals
couples and families including children and young people.
- Local/National Service?