Our weekly classes for babies and young children offer a unique introduction to music with exciting themes, colourful instruments and amazing puppets. We have provided a fun and a creative learning experience enjoyed by thousands of families every week since 2001.
What are the benefits of music sessions?
- Experts agree that music enhances learning and helps babies and parents communicate
- Interaction with other children develops social skills, confidence and helps children make new friends
- Nursery rhymes and songs help develop vocabulary
- Playing percussion instruments fosters dexterity and provides an early introduction to music for young babies and children
- In each weekly class, parents or carers actively join in - and for good reason. It has been shown that children benefit greatly from activities in which their parents or carers interact with them.
There are two classes:-
- The Caterpillar class is a mixed age group for young babies and toddlers 0-36months. The children love to use the puppets and instruments to develop good listening skills and communicate through play.
- The Butterfly class is for toddlers and pre-school children 18months - 4years who are ready to join in with lots more actions and music, developing their social skills and confidence.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Various Locations
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Various sessions
- Age ranges
- 0-4 years
- Local/National Service?